JPMorgan Taps William Daley To Head New CSR Office
JPMorgan Chase has named William Daley to head its new Office of Corporate Social Responsibility. Daley also joins the firm’s Operating Committee, the company’s senior leadership team. As head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Daley will oversee and coordinate JPMorgan Chase’s global strategy and efforts in government affairs, public policy, charitable giving, and environmental and community affairs.
Executives responsible for JPMorgan Chase’s public policy, government relations, environmental affairs and charitable giving functions now report to Daley, who retains his current roles as Chairman of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and Chairman of the U.S. Midwest Region. Daley joined JPMorgan Chase in 2004 after serving as President of SBC Communications for three years.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers