JPMorgan Taps William Daley To Head New CSR Office
JPMorgan Chase has named William Daley to head its new Office of Corporate Social Responsibility. Daley also joins the firm’s Operating Committee, the company’s senior leadership team. As head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Daley will oversee and coordinate JPMorgan Chase’s global strategy and efforts in government affairs, public policy, charitable giving, and environmental and community affairs.
Executives responsible for JPMorgan Chase’s public policy, government relations, environmental affairs and charitable giving functions now report to Daley, who retains his current roles as Chairman of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and Chairman of the U.S. Midwest Region. Daley joined JPMorgan Chase in 2004 after serving as President of SBC Communications for three years.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look