JPMorgan Taps William Daley To Head New CSR Office
JPMorgan Chase has named William Daley to head its new Office of Corporate Social Responsibility. Daley also joins the firm’s Operating Committee, the company’s senior leadership team. As head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Daley will oversee and coordinate JPMorgan Chase’s global strategy and efforts in government affairs, public policy, charitable giving, and environmental and community affairs.
Executives responsible for JPMorgan Chase’s public policy, government relations, environmental affairs and charitable giving functions now report to Daley, who retains his current roles as Chairman of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and Chairman of the U.S. Midwest Region. Daley joined JPMorgan Chase in 2004 after serving as President of SBC Communications for three years.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market