JPMorgan Taps William Daley To Head New CSR Office
JPMorgan Chase has named William Daley to head its new Office of Corporate Social Responsibility. Daley also joins the firm’s Operating Committee, the company’s senior leadership team. As head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Daley will oversee and coordinate JPMorgan Chase’s global strategy and efforts in government affairs, public policy, charitable giving, and environmental and community affairs.
Executives responsible for JPMorgan Chase’s public policy, government relations, environmental affairs and charitable giving functions now report to Daley, who retains his current roles as Chairman of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and Chairman of the U.S. Midwest Region. Daley joined JPMorgan Chase in 2004 after serving as President of SBC Communications for three years.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.