JPMorgan Taps William Daley To Head New CSR Office
JPMorgan Chase has named William Daley to head its new Office of Corporate Social Responsibility. Daley also joins the firm’s Operating Committee, the company’s senior leadership team. As head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Daley will oversee and coordinate JPMorgan Chase’s global strategy and efforts in government affairs, public policy, charitable giving, and environmental and community affairs.
Executives responsible for JPMorgan Chase’s public policy, government relations, environmental affairs and charitable giving functions now report to Daley, who retains his current roles as Chairman of the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and Chairman of the U.S. Midwest Region. Daley joined JPMorgan Chase in 2004 after serving as President of SBC Communications for three years.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries