Owens Corning Introduces Commercial Energy Calculator
Owens Corning has introduced a commercial energy calculator that Owens says demonstrates how improving the performance of the envelope and/or lighting and HVAC systems can help a metal building owner qualify for tax deductions. It also estimates the payback period for any combination of thermal efficiency measures within the metal building.
The calculator collects building information such as location, size, roof type, space conditioning category, and window areas. After entering the information, the Commercial Energy Calculator develops a baseline building snapshot of the minimum envelope, lighting and HVAC requirements.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management