Owens Corning Introduces Commercial Energy Calculator
Owens Corning has introduced a commercial energy calculator that Owens says demonstrates how improving the performance of the envelope and/or lighting and HVAC systems can help a metal building owner qualify for tax deductions. It also estimates the payback period for any combination of thermal efficiency measures within the metal building.
The calculator collects building information such as location, size, roof type, space conditioning category, and window areas. After entering the information, the Commercial Energy Calculator develops a baseline building snapshot of the minimum envelope, lighting and HVAC requirements.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform