Owens Corning Introduces Commercial Energy Calculator
Owens Corning has introduced a commercial energy calculator that Owens says demonstrates how improving the performance of the envelope and/or lighting and HVAC systems can help a metal building owner qualify for tax deductions. It also estimates the payback period for any combination of thermal efficiency measures within the metal building.
The calculator collects building information such as location, size, roof type, space conditioning category, and window areas. After entering the information, the Commercial Energy Calculator develops a baseline building snapshot of the minimum envelope, lighting and HVAC requirements.
Energy Manager News
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn