SC Johnson Launches Green Website
SC Johnson has a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives. It features videos and interactive games and identifies ways consumers can lighten their environmental footprint.
As expected, SC Johnson’s brands like Shout, Windex, Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and OFF are represented.
The web site highlights SC Johnson’s initiatives, as well as discussions of environmental topics. It also tells SC Johnson’s environmental history on its four key sustainability platforms -? greener products, conserving resources, preventing diseases, and creating stronger communities.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland