SC Johnson Launches Green Website
SC Johnson has a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives. It features videos and interactive games and identifies ways consumers can lighten their environmental footprint.
As expected, SC Johnson’s brands like Shout, Windex, Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and OFF are represented.
The web site highlights SC Johnson’s initiatives, as well as discussions of environmental topics. It also tells SC Johnson’s environmental history on its four key sustainability platforms -? greener products, conserving resources, preventing diseases, and creating stronger communities.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform