SC Johnson Launches Green Website
SC Johnson has a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives. It features videos and interactive games and identifies ways consumers can lighten their environmental footprint.
As expected, SC Johnson’s brands like Shout, Windex, Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and OFF are represented.
The web site highlights SC Johnson’s initiatives, as well as discussions of environmental topics. It also tells SC Johnson’s environmental history on its four key sustainability platforms -? greener products, conserving resources, preventing diseases, and creating stronger communities.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo