SC Johnson Launches Green Website
SC Johnson has a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives. It features videos and interactive games and identifies ways consumers can lighten their environmental footprint.
As expected, SC Johnson’s brands like Shout, Windex, Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and OFF are represented.
The web site highlights SC Johnson’s initiatives, as well as discussions of environmental topics. It also tells SC Johnson’s environmental history on its four key sustainability platforms -? greener products, conserving resources, preventing diseases, and creating stronger communities.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20