SC Johnson Launches Green Website
SC Johnson has a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives. It features videos and interactive games and identifies ways consumers can lighten their environmental footprint.
As expected, SC Johnson’s brands like Shout, Windex, Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and OFF are represented.
The web site highlights SC Johnson’s initiatives, as well as discussions of environmental topics. It also tells SC Johnson’s environmental history on its four key sustainability platforms -? greener products, conserving resources, preventing diseases, and creating stronger communities.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform