Philips Launches ‘A Simple Switch’ Campaign
Philips has launched asimpleswitch.com, a consumer campaign highlighting solutions for reducing energy consumption.
By partnering with The Alliance for Climate Protection and the global Live Earth concerts on July 7th 2007, Philips aims to touch more than two billion people. Visitors to the Live Earth concerts and the Live Earth and MSN websites will be invited to record a personal ‘simple switch’ pledge either online or via SMS. Philips will track these collective pledges to change to energy efficient lighting and calculate the resulting energy and costs savings on the asimpleswitch.com website.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations