Solar-Powered AISO Hosts Live Earth Web Sites
The company installed 14 IBM BladeCenter servers powered by AMD Opteron dual-core processors to host the sites. Because these are the first Live Earth concerts, organizers have no idea how much traffic to expect at the Web sites.
Affordable Internet also has installed solar tubes, shafts that run from the roof of a building to the ceiling in a room, to light the data center’s interior. The company recently installed a green roof.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves