Coca-Cola Enterprises Publishes CSR Report
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, has published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report (PDF).
The company says it has improved water efficiency by six percent and introduced energy efficient initiatives that will reduce lighting energy consumption by 50 percent.
In June, Coca-Cola HBC, a provider of non-alcoholic beverages, published a sustainable development report on its activities in all 28 countries in which it operates.
The Coca-Cola Company is giving the World Wildlife Fund $20 million to conserve and protect freshwater resources. In doing so, the company says its global beverage operations, including those of its franchise bottlers will ”replace” the water it uses in its beverages and their production.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations