Coca-Cola Enterprises Publishes CSR Report
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, has published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report (PDF).
The company says it has improved water efficiency by six percent and introduced energy efficient initiatives that will reduce lighting energy consumption by 50 percent.
In June, Coca-Cola HBC, a provider of non-alcoholic beverages, published a sustainable development report on its activities in all 28 countries in which it operates.
The Coca-Cola Company is giving the World Wildlife Fund $20 million to conserve and protect freshwater resources. In doing so, the company says its global beverage operations, including those of its franchise bottlers will ”replace” the water it uses in its beverages and their production.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs