Coca-Cola Enterprises Publishes CSR Report
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, has published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report (PDF).
The company says it has improved water efficiency by six percent and introduced energy efficient initiatives that will reduce lighting energy consumption by 50 percent.
In June, Coca-Cola HBC, a provider of non-alcoholic beverages, published aÂ sustainable development report on its activities in all 28 countries in which it operates.
The Coca-Cola Company is giving theÂ World Wildlife FundÂ $20 million to conserve and protect freshwater resources. In doing so, the company says its global beverage operations, including those of its franchise bottlers willÂ ”replace” the water it uses in its beverages and their production.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses