Coca-Cola Enterprises Publishes CSR Report
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, has published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report (PDF).
The company says it has improved water efficiency by six percent and introduced energy efficient initiatives that will reduce lighting energy consumption by 50 percent.
In June, Coca-Cola HBC, a provider of non-alcoholic beverages, published a sustainable development report on its activities in all 28 countries in which it operates.
The Coca-Cola Company is giving the World Wildlife Fund $20 million to conserve and protect freshwater resources. In doing so, the company says its global beverage operations, including those of its franchise bottlers will ”replace” the water it uses in its beverages and their production.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B