Coca-Cola Enterprises Publishes CSR Report
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, has published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report (PDF).
The company says it has improved water efficiency by six percent and introduced energy efficient initiatives that will reduce lighting energy consumption by 50 percent.
In June, Coca-Cola HBC, a provider of non-alcoholic beverages, published a sustainable development report on its activities in all 28 countries in which it operates.
The Coca-Cola Company is giving the World Wildlife Fund $20 million to conserve and protect freshwater resources. In doing so, the company says its global beverage operations, including those of its franchise bottlers will ”replace” the water it uses in its beverages and their production.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls