Neoware Joins Green Grid
Neoware, has joined The Green Grid. Neoware adds desktop virtualization and thin client technology, which have delivered significant energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PCs, to the consortium that’s working to address energy efficiency in the data center.
Thin clients can help companies reduce computing-related energy costs by up to 90 percent, according to The Green Grid. Traditional desktop PCs consume up to a maximum of 280 watts of power as compared to certain Neoware thin clients which consume approximately 30 watts of power in the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners