Neoware Joins Green Grid
Neoware, has joined The Green Grid. Neoware adds desktop virtualization and thin client technology, which have delivered significant energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PCs, to the consortium that’s working to address energy efficiency in the data center.
Thin clients can help companies reduce computing-related energy costs by up to 90 percent, according to The Green Grid. Traditional desktop PCs consume up to a maximum of 280 watts of power as compared to certain Neoware thin clients which consume approximately 30 watts of power in the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.