Neoware Joins Green Grid
Neoware, has joined The Green Grid. Neoware adds desktop virtualization and thin client technology, which have delivered significant energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PCs, to the consortium that’s working to address energy efficiency in the data center.
Thin clients can help companies reduce computing-related energy costs by up to 90 percent, according to The Green Grid. Traditional desktop PCs consume up to a maximum of 280 watts of power as compared to certain Neoware thin clients which consume approximately 30 watts of power in the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs