Neoware Joins Green Grid
Neoware, has joined The Green Grid. Neoware adds desktop virtualization and thin client technology, which have delivered significant energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PCs, to the consortium that’s working to address energy efficiency in the data center.
Thin clients can help companies reduce computing-related energy costs by up to 90 percent, according to The Green Grid. Traditional desktop PCs consume up to a maximum of 280 watts of power as compared to certain Neoware thin clients which consume approximately 30 watts of power in the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms