Neoware Joins Green Grid
Neoware, has joined The Green Grid. Neoware adds desktop virtualization and thin client technology, which have delivered significant energy savings when compared to traditional desktop PCs, to the consortium that’s working to address energy efficiency in the data center.
Thin clients can help companies reduce computing-related energy costs by up to 90 percent, according to The Green Grid. Traditional desktop PCs consume up to a maximum of 280 watts of power as compared to certain Neoware thin clients which consume approximately 30 watts of power in the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses