Sweden Has Most ‘Responsibly Competitive’ Companies
Sweden has the world’s most “responsibly competitive” companies, according to a State of Responsible Competitiveness 2007 report issued by the London-based AccountAbility, CNET reports. The report grades countries based on corporate responsibility issues like environment, climate change, anti-corruption and human rights.
Denmark, Finland and Iceland followed No. 1 Sweden. Those were followed by Great Britain, Norway, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Canada. The U.S. was lower on the list but made the top 20.
You can see an interactive map of countries in the report here.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike