Sweden Has Most ‘Responsibly Competitive’ Companies
Sweden has the world’s most “responsibly competitive” companies, according to a State of Responsible Competitiveness 2007 report issued by the London-based AccountAbility, CNET reports. The report grades countries based on corporate responsibility issues like environment, climate change, anti-corruption and human rights.
Denmark, Finland and Iceland followed No. 1 Sweden. Those were followed by Great Britain, Norway, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Canada. The U.S. was lower on the list but made the top 20.
You can see an interactive map of countries in the report here.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works