Sweden Has Most ‘Responsibly Competitive’ Companies
Sweden has the world’s most “responsibly competitive” companies, according to a State of Responsible Competitiveness 2007 report issued by the London-based AccountAbility, CNET reports. The report grades countries based on corporate responsibility issues like environment, climate change, anti-corruption and human rights.
Denmark, Finland and Iceland followed No. 1 Sweden. Those were followed by Great Britain, Norway, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Canada. The U.S. was lower on the list but made the top 20.
You can see an interactive map of countries in the report here.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls