Sweden Has Most ‘Responsibly Competitive’ Companies
Sweden has the world’s most “responsibly competitive” companies, according to a State of Responsible Competitiveness 2007 report issued by the London-based AccountAbility, CNET reports. The report grades countries based on corporate responsibility issues like environment, climate change, anti-corruption and human rights.
Denmark, Finland and Iceland followed No. 1 Sweden. Those were followed by Great Britain, Norway, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Canada. The U.S. was lower on the list but made the top 20.
You can see an interactive map of countries in the report here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency