Sweden Has Most ‘Responsibly Competitive’ Companies
Sweden has the world’s most “responsibly competitive” companies, according to a State of Responsible Competitiveness 2007 report issued by the London-based AccountAbility, CNET reports. The report grades countries based on corporate responsibility issues like environment, climate change, anti-corruption and human rights.
Denmark, Finland and Iceland followed No. 1 Sweden. Those were followed by Great Britain, Norway, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and Canada. The U.S. was lower on the list but made the top 20.
You can see an interactive map of countries in the report here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses