Natural Products Trade Show Plants Green Direct Mail Pieces
In March, New Hope held its 26th annual Natural Products Expo West which had more than 45,000 attendees. To show its appreciation to sponsors, speakers and exhibitors, New Hope sent a thank you note card printed on handmade recycled paper embedded with organic seeds. If the cards are planted in soil and watered regularly, the seeds will grow into an assortment of wildflowers.
For the Natural Products Expo West show alone, the company typically mails three different postcards, a brochure and another mailer. All of the marketing materials for the 2007 Natural Products Expo West were printed on paper using at least 30 percent post-consumer waste and, increasingly, the company is mailing pieces with 100 percent post-consumer waste.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B