Natural Products Trade Show Plants Green Direct Mail Pieces
In March, New Hope held its 26th annual Natural Products Expo West which had more than 45,000 attendees. To show its appreciation to sponsors, speakers and exhibitors, New Hope sent a thank you note card printed on handmade recycled paper embedded with organic seeds. If the cards are planted in soil and watered regularly, the seeds will grow into an assortment of wildflowers.
For the Natural Products Expo West show alone, the company typically mails three different postcards, a brochure and another mailer. All of the marketing materials for the 2007 Natural Products Expo West were printed on paper using at least 30 percent post-consumer waste and, increasingly, the company is mailing pieces with 100 percent post-consumer waste.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports