NearBio Launches E85 Station Database
NearBio has launched NearE85.com, a geocoded U.S. E85 station database, accessible from cell phones and mobile devices.
NearE85 lets mobile phone and computer users find the nearest E85 stations based on city, zip code, or GPS coordinates. The database includes over 1000 individually verified and mapped locations that are updated daily and includes driving directions, hours, and payment options.
“NearE85.com, coupled with our existing NearBio.com, delivers the first-of-its-kind unified web and mobile portal with the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of the two most popular alternative fuels,” said Lisa Hull, VP and co-creator of NearE85.com.
There’s also a Biofuel Route Wizard that lets a user interactively draw their route on a map. The Route Wizard then analyzes their route to find all biofuel stations within 10 miles of their route. Results can be graphically viewed on a single US map or can be downloaded to a navigation device using the GPX standard format.
The site is looking for companies to advertise E85 related products or services.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls