Bayer Launches Viral Campaign, Tacks On Environmental Twist
Bayer Consumer Care has launched an online game to promote Aleve Liquid Gels. Players assist the fictional scientist Dr. Albert Briggs and journalist Evelyn Bloom, on their quest to restore the flow of information online. Through his research, Dr. Briggs uncovers a vast conspiracy by P.A.I.N. (People Against Internet Networking) to shut down critical Web sites used for social networking. Players help Briggs and Bloom stop the conspiracy.
Although it’s not clear what, if anything, this has to do with the environment, Bayer has managed to give the campaign an environmental twist by saying that for each person who completes the game, a charitable donation will be made by Bayer to the Conservation Fund – up to $50,000 in total. You can learn more here.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy