Bayer Launches Viral Campaign, Tacks On Environmental Twist
Bayer Consumer Care has launched an online game to promote Aleve Liquid Gels. Players assist the fictional scientist Dr. Albert Briggs and journalist Evelyn Bloom, on their quest to restore the flow of information online. Through his research, Dr. Briggs uncovers a vast conspiracy by P.A.I.N. (People Against Internet Networking) to shut down critical Web sites used for social networking. Players help Briggs and Bloom stop the conspiracy.
Although it’s not clear what, if anything, this has to do with the environment, Bayer has managed to give the campaign an environmental twist by saying that for each person who completes the game, a charitable donation will be made by Bayer to the Conservation Fund – up to $50,000 in total. You can learn more here.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array