Bayer Launches Viral Campaign, Tacks On Environmental Twist
Bayer Consumer Care has launched an online game to promote Aleve Liquid Gels. Players assist the fictional scientist Dr. Albert Briggs and journalist Evelyn Bloom, on their quest to restore the flow of information online. Through his research, Dr. Briggs uncovers a vast conspiracy by P.A.I.N. (People Against Internet Networking) to shut down critical Web sites used for social networking. Players help Briggs and Bloom stop the conspiracy.
Although it’s not clear what, if anything, this has to do with the environment, Bayer has managed to give the campaign an environmental twist by saying that for each person who completes the game, a charitable donation will be made by Bayer to the Conservation Fund – up to $50,000 in total. You can learn more here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council