Bayer Launches Viral Campaign, Tacks On Environmental Twist
Bayer Consumer Care has launched an online game to promote Aleve Liquid Gels. Players assist the fictional scientist Dr. Albert Briggs and journalist Evelyn Bloom, on their quest to restore the flow of information online. Through his research, Dr. Briggs uncovers a vast conspiracy by P.A.I.N. (People Against Internet Networking) to shut down critical Web sites used for social networking. Players help Briggs and Bloom stop the conspiracy.
Although it’s not clear what, if anything, this has to do with the environment, Bayer has managed to give the campaign an environmental twist by saying that for each person who completes the game, a charitable donation will be made by Bayer to the Conservation Fund – up to $50,000 in total. You can learn more here.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses