Bayer Launches Viral Campaign, Tacks On Environmental Twist
Bayer Consumer Care has launched an online game to promote Aleve Liquid Gels. Players assist the fictional scientist Dr. Albert Briggs and journalist Evelyn Bloom, on their quest to restore the flow of information online. Through his research, Dr. Briggs uncovers a vast conspiracy by P.A.I.N. (People Against Internet Networking) to shut down critical Web sites used for social networking. Players help Briggs and Bloom stop the conspiracy.
Although it’s not clear what, if anything, this has to do with the environment, Bayer has managed to give the campaign an environmental twist by saying that for each person who completes the game, a charitable donation will be made by Bayer to the Conservation Fund – up to $50,000 in total. You can learn more here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry