Restaurant Launches ‘Close to Home’ Menu
Neal Fraser, chef of Los Angeles restaurant Grace, has launched a “Close to Home” menu with 90 percent of ingredients sourced within 400 miles, Reuters reports.
Fraser says it was not easy locating the local, organic and artisanal goods to meet his standards and that of his Hollywood clientele, but now that he has gone out and seen what is on offer closer to home, Fraser is convinced a 100-mile menu is just around the corner.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries