Restaurant Launches ‘Close to Home’ Menu
Neal Fraser, chef of Los Angeles restaurant Grace, has launched a “Close to Home” menu with 90 percent of ingredients sourced within 400 miles, Reuters reports.
Fraser says it was not easy locating the local, organic and artisanal goods to meet his standards and that of his Hollywood clientele, but now that he has gone out and seen what is on offer closer to home, Fraser is convinced a 100-mile menu is just around the corner.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland