Restaurant Launches ‘Close to Home’ Menu
Neal Fraser, chef of Los Angeles restaurant Grace, has launched a “Close to Home” menu with 90 percent of ingredients sourced within 400 miles, Reuters reports.
Fraser says it was not easy locating the local, organic and artisanal goods to meet his standards and that of his Hollywood clientele, but now that he has gone out and seen what is on offer closer to home, Fraser is convinced a 100-mile menu is just around the corner.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat