Restaurant Launches ‘Close to Home’ Menu
Neal Fraser, chef of Los Angeles restaurant Grace, has launched a “Close to Home” menu with 90 percent of ingredients sourced within 400 miles, Reuters reports.
Fraser says it was not easy locating the local, organic and artisanal goods to meet his standards and that of his Hollywood clientele, but now that he has gone out and seen what is on offer closer to home, Fraser is convinced a 100-mile menu is just around the corner.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures