SC Johnson Covers CSR In 2007 Public Report
SC Johnson has issued its 2007 Public Report with information on SC Johnson’s environmental and community activities.
Here are a few highlights:
According to the report, the company has increased the percentage of its raw materials that are “best” rated, through use of its patented Greenlist&trade process, by 400 percent.
The company has set a new goal of a 12 percent absolute reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from its manufacturing operations.
The company is using green-e certified energy at its largest global manufacturing facility.
The report includes Q&As with experts from Yale, WRI and more, on topics from green chemistry, to climate change, to base of the pyramid sustainable development.
Earlier this month, SC Johnson introduced a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT