SC Johnson Covers CSR In 2007 Public Report
SC Johnson has issued its 2007 Public Report with information on SC Johnson’s environmental and community activities.
Here are a few highlights:
According to the report, the company has increased the percentage of its raw materials that are “best” rated, through use of its patented Greenlist&trade process, by 400 percent.
The company has set a new goal of a 12 percent absolute reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from its manufacturing operations.
The company is using green-e certified energy at its largest global manufacturing facility.
The report includes Q&As with experts from Yale, WRI and more, on topics from green chemistry, to climate change, to base of the pyramid sustainable development.
Earlier this month, SC Johnson introduced a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B