SC Johnson Covers CSR In 2007 Public Report
SC Johnson has issued its 2007 Public Report with information on SC Johnson’s environmental and community activities.
Here are a few highlights:
According to the report, the company has increased the percentage of its raw materials that are “best” rated, through use of its patented Greenlist&trade process, by 400 percent.
The company has set a new goal of a 12 percent absolute reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from its manufacturing operations.
The company is using green-e certified energy at its largest global manufacturing facility.
The report includes Q&As with experts from Yale, WRI and more, on topics from green chemistry, to climate change, to base of the pyramid sustainable development.
Earlier this month, SC Johnson introduced a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016