SC Johnson Covers CSR In 2007 Public Report
SC Johnson has issued its 2007 Public Report with information on SC Johnson’s environmental and community activities.
Here are a few highlights:
According to the report, the company has increased the percentage of its raw materials that are “best” rated, through use of its patented Greenlist&trade process, by 400 percent.
The company has set a new goal of a 12 percent absolute reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from its manufacturing operations.
The company is using green-e certified energy at its largest global manufacturing facility.
The report includes Q&As with experts from Yale, WRI and more, on topics from green chemistry, to climate change, to base of the pyramid sustainable development.
Earlier this month, SC Johnson introduced a new section on its corporate website devoted exclusively to the company’s sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works