CommuniClique Launches Green Campaign
CommuniClique, which provides a web-based collaboration tool, will give away a Hybrid Saturn Aura-Green in late September to its 3,000th customer in order to “encourage customers to make more environmentally friendly decisions when it comes to business applications.”
CommuniClique lets users manage projects and teams through web environments including VoIP communication rather than traveling to a location. CommuniClique says that its product cuts “down on eco-?expensive travel” and promotes a “paperless environment.”
“CommuniClique is a lot like the Energy Smart light bulb in that it makes financial sense while saving the environment,” said Danny Boice, chief vision officer and founder of CommuniClique. “We started CommuniClique with the intention of carrying the environmentally friendly flag.”
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned