IKEA Joins RecycleBank’s Rewards Program
IKEA has joined RecycleBank, which will allow consumers that participate in the recycling rewards program to redeem their RecycleBank reward dollars in IKEA locations across Southeast Pennsylvania. IKEA is RecycleBank’s 300th partner.
The IKEA locations in Conshohocken, Pa., and Philadelphia join the ranks of other reward partners like Starbucks, Patagonia, Whole Foods and Timberland.
“IKEA is committed to grassroots environmental work within our stores’ communities. Partnering with RecycleBank makes perfect sense because of our shared vision to help protect our limited natural resources,” said Heather Scott, operations manager of IKEA South Philadelphia. “We recognize the value that RecycleBank brings to the community and look forward to rewarding our loyal IKEA customers who also participate in responsible waste handling.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs