IKEA Joins RecycleBank’s Rewards Program
IKEA has joined RecycleBank, which will allow consumers that participate in the recycling rewards program to redeem their RecycleBank reward dollars in IKEA locations across Southeast Pennsylvania. IKEA is RecycleBank’s 300th partner.
The IKEA locations in Conshohocken, Pa., and Philadelphia join the ranks of other reward partners like Starbucks, Patagonia, Whole Foods and Timberland.
“IKEA is committed to grassroots environmental work within our stores’ communities. Partnering with RecycleBank makes perfect sense because of our shared vision to help protect our limited natural resources,” said Heather Scott, operations manager of IKEA South Philadelphia. “We recognize the value that RecycleBank brings to the community and look forward to rewarding our loyal IKEA customers who also participate in responsible waste handling.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland