IKEA Joins RecycleBank’s Rewards Program
IKEA has joined RecycleBank, which will allow consumers that participate in the recycling rewards program to redeem their RecycleBank reward dollars in IKEA locations across Southeast Pennsylvania. IKEA is RecycleBank’s 300th partner.
The IKEA locations in Conshohocken, Pa., and Philadelphia join the ranks of other reward partners like Starbucks, Patagonia, Whole Foods and Timberland.
“IKEA is committed to grassroots environmental work within our stores’ communities. Partnering with RecycleBank makes perfect sense because of our shared vision to help protect our limited natural resources,” said Heather Scott, operations manager of IKEA South Philadelphia. “We recognize the value that RecycleBank brings to the community and look forward to rewarding our loyal IKEA customers who also participate in responsible waste handling.”
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution