IKEA Joins RecycleBank’s Rewards Program
IKEA has joined RecycleBank, which will allow consumers that participate in the recycling rewards program to redeem their RecycleBank reward dollars in IKEA locations across Southeast Pennsylvania. IKEA is RecycleBank’s 300th partner.
The IKEA locations in Conshohocken, Pa., and Philadelphia join the ranks of other reward partners like Starbucks, Patagonia, Whole Foods and Timberland.
“IKEA is committed to grassroots environmental work within our stores’ communities. Partnering with RecycleBank makes perfect sense because of our shared vision to help protect our limited natural resources,” said Heather Scott, operations manager of IKEA South Philadelphia. “We recognize the value that RecycleBank brings to the community and look forward to rewarding our loyal IKEA customers who also participate in responsible waste handling.”
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing