IKEA Joins RecycleBank’s Rewards Program
IKEA has joined RecycleBank, which will allow consumers that participate in the recycling rewards program to redeem their RecycleBank reward dollars in IKEA locations across Southeast Pennsylvania. IKEA is RecycleBank’s 300th partner.
The IKEA locations in Conshohocken, Pa., and Philadelphia join the ranks of other reward partners like Starbucks, Patagonia, Whole Foods and Timberland.
“IKEA is committed to grassroots environmental work within our stores’ communities. Partnering with RecycleBank makes perfect sense because of our shared vision to help protect our limited natural resources,” said Heather Scott, operations manager of IKEA South Philadelphia. “We recognize the value that RecycleBank brings to the community and look forward to rewarding our loyal IKEA customers who also participate in responsible waste handling.”
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem