Where Will Your Brand Be When The Green Bubble Pops?
Like all other bubbles, the green bubble will pop too, MarketingProfs reports. The only question is whether green will index within the mainstream and become ubiquitous orÂ vanish back to the margins of our society. Companies should start thinking about how their brand will be positioned when the inevitable happens.
The article raisesÂ an interestingÂ point for marketers, if green becomes a fad, a lot of the positioning work being done now will be wasted. On the other hand, if green becomes ubiquitous, green won’t be as much of a differentiator. As the article states, “when everything is green, green means nothing.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses