Where Will Your Brand Be When The Green Bubble Pops?
Like all other bubbles, the green bubble will pop too, MarketingProfs reports. The only question is whether green will index within the mainstream and become ubiquitous or vanish back to the margins of our society. Companies should start thinking about how their brand will be positioned when the inevitable happens.
The article raises an interesting point for marketers, if green becomes a fad, a lot of the positioning work being done now will be wasted. On the other hand, if green becomes ubiquitous, green won’t be as much of a differentiator. As the article states, “when everything is green, green means nothing.”
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs