Where Will Your Brand Be When The Green Bubble Pops?
Like all other bubbles, the green bubble will pop too, MarketingProfs reports. The only question is whether green will index within the mainstream and become ubiquitous or vanish back to the margins of our society. Companies should start thinking about how their brand will be positioned when the inevitable happens.
The article raises an interesting point for marketers, if green becomes a fad, a lot of the positioning work being done now will be wasted. On the other hand, if green becomes ubiquitous, green won’t be as much of a differentiator. As the article states, “when everything is green, green means nothing.”
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look