Where Will Your Brand Be When The Green Bubble Pops?
Like all other bubbles, the green bubble will pop too, MarketingProfs reports. The only question is whether green will index within the mainstream and become ubiquitous or vanish back to the margins of our society. Companies should start thinking about how their brand will be positioned when the inevitable happens.
The article raises an interesting point for marketers, if green becomes a fad, a lot of the positioning work being done now will be wasted. On the other hand, if green becomes ubiquitous, green won’t be as much of a differentiator. As the article states, “when everything is green, green means nothing.”
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power