Where Will Your Brand Be When The Green Bubble Pops?
Like all other bubbles, the green bubble will pop too, MarketingProfs reports. The only question is whether green will index within the mainstream and become ubiquitous or vanish back to the margins of our society. Companies should start thinking about how their brand will be positioned when the inevitable happens.
The article raises an interesting point for marketers, if green becomes a fad, a lot of the positioning work being done now will be wasted. On the other hand, if green becomes ubiquitous, green won’t be as much of a differentiator. As the article states, “when everything is green, green means nothing.”
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned