DuPont Introduces New Energy Efficient Tyvek Products
DuPont has released new products that the company says will help increase the protection and energy efficiency of commercial buildings. DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D and DuPont Thru-Wall Flashing help improve energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
Commercial buildings can earn credit toward LEED certification in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process.
The products will be available in the U.S. this fall. More info here.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE