DuPont Introduces New Energy Efficient Tyvek Products
DuPont has released new products that the company says will help increase the protection and energy efficiency of commercial buildings. DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D and DuPont Thru-Wall Flashing help improve energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
Commercial buildings can earn credit toward LEED certification in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process.
The products will be available in the U.S. this fall. More info here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs