DuPont Introduces New Energy Efficient Tyvek Products
DuPont has released new products that the company says will help increase the protection and energy efficiency of commercial buildings. DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D and DuPont Thru-Wall Flashing help improve energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
Commercial buildings can earn credit toward LEED certification in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process.
The products will be available in the U.S. this fall. More info here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform