DuPont Introduces New Energy Efficient Tyvek Products
DuPont has released new products that the company says will help increase the protection and energy efficiency of commercial buildings. DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D and DuPont Thru-Wall Flashing help improve energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
Commercial buildings can earn credit toward LEED certification in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process.
The products will be available in the U.S. this fall. More info here.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike