DuPont Introduces New Energy Efficient Tyvek Products
DuPont has released new products that the company says will help increase the protection and energy efficiency of commercial buildings. DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D and DuPont Thru-Wall Flashing help improve energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
Commercial buildings can earn credit toward LEED certification in the categories of Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation & Design Process.
The products will be available in the U.S. this fall. More info here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland