OfficeMax Launches New Recycling Program
OfficeMax has launched a new recycling program through its MaxPerks membership program. The system provides customers with a system to collect and redeem recyclable office items such as used ink and toner cartridges and cell phones with batteries.
After enrolling in the program, customers select the recycle container size that best fits their needs and one is shipped for free. When the full container is returned, a new container is automatically shipped to the customer.
For every qualified ink cartridge and cell phone with battery returned to OfficeMax, customers earn a $3 reward in their MaxPerks account.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working