OfficeMax Launches New Recycling Program
OfficeMax has launched a new recycling program through its MaxPerks membership program. The system provides customers with a system to collect and redeem recyclable office items such as used ink and toner cartridges and cell phones with batteries.
After enrolling in the program, customers select the recycle container size that best fits their needs and one is shipped for free. When the full container is returned, a new container is automatically shipped to the customer.
For every qualified ink cartridge and cell phone with battery returned to OfficeMax, customers earn a $3 reward in their MaxPerks account.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B