OfficeMax Launches New Recycling Program
OfficeMax has launched a new recycling program through its MaxPerks membership program. The system provides customers with a system to collect and redeem recyclable office items such as used ink and toner cartridges and cell phones with batteries.
After enrolling in the program, customers select the recycle container size that best fits their needs and one is shipped for free. When the full container is returned, a new container is automatically shipped to the customer.
For every qualified ink cartridge and cell phone with battery returned to OfficeMax, customers earn a $3 reward in their MaxPerks account.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland