OfficeMax Launches New Recycling Program
OfficeMax has launched a new recycling program through its MaxPerks membership program. The system provides customers with a system to collect and redeem recyclable office items such as used ink and toner cartridges and cell phones with batteries.
After enrolling in the program, customers select the recycle container size that best fits their needs and one is shipped for free. When the full container is returned, a new container is automatically shipped to the customer.
For every qualified ink cartridge and cell phone with battery returned to OfficeMax, customers earn a $3 reward in their MaxPerks account.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store