Ad Agencies Interested In Carbon Neutral Ad Space
Interactive agencies and publishers might be considering ways to promote ad space as carbon neutral, Internet News reports.
The Institute for Sustainable Communications wants to work with groups like The Green Grid and receive funding from ad agencies and other groups to quantify just what computing resources are used to generate ads, content and e-mail.
According to the article, ISC has received calls from four different interactive agencies who want to be able to calculate the carbon footprint of ads.
The idea is that ad agencies and publishers would see value in promoting themselves as certifiably carbon neutral through some kind of offset program they pay into.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations