DHL Introduces Reusable Return Envelope
DHL has introduced a reusable envelope for customers that ship and return legal-size documents, DMNews reports. The reusable legal envelope has a built-in closure mechanism that allows it to be re-sealed and used twice.
The envelope also features two separate “tear off” strips and associated “glue strips” so users can be assured the package contents are secure for two trips.
UPS and FedEx have similar versions of a reusable envelope, and the company decided that it would add one to round out its pre-cut portfolio.
All DHL express envelopes contain 100 percent recycled material.
In January, DHL’s carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, received global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos. Particpants used the service to ship materials to and from the event.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look