DHL Introduces Reusable Return Envelope
DHL has introduced a reusable envelope for customers that ship and return legal-size documents, DMNews reports. The reusable legal envelope has a built-in closure mechanism that allows it to be re-sealed and used twice.
The envelope also features two separate “tear off” strips and associated “glue strips” so users can be assured the package contents are secure for two trips.
UPS and FedEx have similar versions of a reusable envelope, and the company decided that it would add one to round out its pre-cut portfolio.
All DHL express envelopes contain 100 percent recycled material.
In January, DHL’s carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, received global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos. Particpants used the service to ship materials to and from the event.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage