DHL Introduces Reusable Return Envelope
DHL has introduced a reusable envelope for customers that ship and return legal-size documents, DMNews reports. The reusable legal envelope has a built-in closure mechanism that allows it to be re-sealed and used twice.
The envelope also features two separate “tear off” strips and associated “glue strips” so users can be assured the package contents are secure for two trips.
UPS and FedEx have similar versions of a reusable envelope, and the company decided that it would add one to round out its pre-cut portfolio.
All DHL express envelopes contain 100 percent recycled material.
In January, DHL’s carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, received global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos. Particpants used the service to ship materials to and from the event.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works