DHL Introduces Reusable Return Envelope
DHL has introduced a reusable envelope for customers that ship and return legal-size documents, DMNews reports. The reusable legal envelope has a built-in closure mechanism that allows it to be re-sealed and used twice.
The envelope also features two separate “tear off” strips and associated “glue strips” so users can be assured the package contents are secure for two trips.
UPS and FedEx have similar versions of a reusable envelope, and the company decided that it would add one to round out its pre-cut portfolio.
All DHL express envelopes contain 100 percent recycled material.
In January, DHL’s carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, received global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos. Particpants used the service to ship materials to and from the event.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform