DHL Introduces Reusable Return Envelope
DHL has introduced a reusable envelope for customers that ship and return legal-size documents, DMNews reports. The reusable legal envelope has a built-in closure mechanism that allows it to be re-sealed and used twice.
The envelope also features two separate “tear off” strips and associated “glue strips” so users can be assured the package contents are secure for two trips.
UPS and FedEx have similar versions of a reusable envelope, and the company decided that it would add one to round out its pre-cut portfolio.
All DHL express envelopes contain 100 percent recycled material.
In January, DHL’s carbon neutral shipping service, GoGreen, received global exposure at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos. Particpants used the service to ship materials to and from the event.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables