Unilever, Alcoa, HP Top Ethical Reputation Ranking
Covalence has published its quarterly ethical reputation ranking (PDF), highlighting the best ranked companies as well as those companies which have made the most progress in the second quarter of 2007.
Unilever took the top spot by having the best ethical quote score. Alcoa and Hewlett-Packard rounded out the top three.
The main results across sectors are:
- Dell and Marks & Spencer enter top 10 best Ethicalquote score,
- Marks & Spencer, HSBC and Hewlett-Packard register best progress, and
- Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola Company and Hewlett-Packard show best Reported Performance.
Best EthicalQuote Score and Best EthicalQuote Progress are given by looking at positive and negative news. Best Reported Performance is calculated by quantifying positive news only -? it shows how companies report on their ethical performance without considering criticizms and demands. Some companies being highly targeted by activists have a low EthicalQuote Score while at the same time ranking high in terms of Reported Performance.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility