Brown-Forman Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
The company’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer and Bolla wines, and Korbel California Champagnes.
The report addresses the problem of climate change and discusses Brown-Forman’s energy and greenhouse gas management strategy.
“With this report, we add a more formal reporting dimension to a process that has been ongoing at Brown-Forman for years,” said company Chief Executive Officer Paul Varga. “I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making on corporate responsibility, while also believing that our best work and best days are still ahead of us.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management