Brown-Forman Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
The company’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer and Bolla wines, and Korbel California Champagnes.
The report addresses the problem of climate change and discusses Brown-Forman’s energy and greenhouse gas management strategy.
“With this report, we add a more formal reporting dimension to a process that has been ongoing at Brown-Forman for years,” said company Chief Executive Officer Paul Varga. “I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making on corporate responsibility, while also believing that our best work and best days are still ahead of us.”
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners