Brown-Forman Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
The company’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer and Bolla wines, and Korbel California Champagnes.
The report addresses the problem of climate change and discusses Brown-Forman’s energy and greenhouse gas management strategy.
“With this report, we add a more formal reporting dimension to a process that has been ongoing at Brown-Forman for years,” said company Chief Executive Officer Paul Varga. “I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making on corporate responsibility, while also believing that our best work and best days are still ahead of us.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland