Brown-Forman Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
The company’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer and Bolla wines, and Korbel California Champagnes.
The report addresses the problem of climate change and discusses Brown-Forman’s energy and greenhouse gas management strategy.
“With this report, we add a more formal reporting dimension to a process that has been ongoing at Brown-Forman for years,” said company Chief Executive Officer Paul Varga. “I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making on corporate responsibility, while also believing that our best work and best days are still ahead of us.”
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution