Brown-Forman Releases Corporate Responsibility Report
The company’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer and Bolla wines, and Korbel California Champagnes.
The report addresses the problem of climate change and discusses Brown-Forman’s energy and greenhouse gas management strategy.
“With this report, we add a more formal reporting dimension to a process that has been ongoing at Brown-Forman for years,” said company Chief Executive Officer Paul Varga. “I’m quite pleased with the progress we’re making on corporate responsibility, while also believing that our best work and best days are still ahead of us.”
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike