Intel’s Stangis Pens CSR Blog
Intel has launched a corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel, Triple Pundit reports. Dave Stangis, who worked to create the CSR function at Intel in the late 90’s and is currently Intel’s director of corporate responsibility, is the site’s main blogger.
Intel isn’t the first company to have a CSR blog. Two others of note are DD’s Eco Notes, penned by David Douglas, VP of eco responsibility at Sun Microsystems, and Open for Discussion, written by Bob Langert, VP for CSR at McDonald’s.
“There hasn’t been anything particularly interesting up on the blog yet, but I’m happy to see any company moving in the direction of more transparent communications, especially in the realm of CSR,” Triple Pundit writes.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy