Intel’s Stangis Pens CSR Blog
Intel has launched a corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel, Triple Pundit reports. Dave Stangis, who worked to create the CSR function at Intel in the late 90’s and is currently Intel’s director of corporate responsibility, is the site’s main blogger.
Intel isn’t the first company to have a CSR blog. Two others of note are DD’s Eco Notes, penned by David Douglas, VP of eco responsibility at Sun Microsystems, and Open for Discussion, written by Bob Langert, VP for CSR at McDonald’s.
“There hasn’t been anything particularly interesting up on the blog yet, but I’m happy to see any company moving in the direction of more transparent communications, especially in the realm of CSR,” Triple Pundit writes.
Energy Manager News
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike
- MPSC Spurns Consumers Energy on Investment Recovery Mechanism, Cuts Rate Hike by 36.4%
- Pennsylvania PUC Pulls Licenses of 20+ Retailers
- CUB: 90% of Alternative Supplier Offers Are Money-Losers
- FERC Clears NV Energy Entry into Western EIM