Intel’s Stangis Pens CSR Blog
Intel has launched a corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel, Triple Pundit reports. Dave Stangis, who worked to create the CSR function at Intel in the late 90’s and is currently Intel’s director of corporate responsibility, is the site’s main blogger.
Intel isn’t the first company to have a CSR blog. Two others of note are DD’s Eco Notes, penned by David Douglas, VP of eco responsibility at Sun Microsystems, and Open for Discussion, written by Bob Langert, VP for CSR at McDonald’s.
“There hasn’t been anything particularly interesting up on the blog yet, but I’m happy to see any company moving in the direction of more transparent communications, especially in the realm of CSR,” Triple Pundit writes.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners