Intel’s Stangis Pens CSR Blog
Intel has launched a corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel, Triple Pundit reports. Dave Stangis, who worked to create the CSR function at Intel in the late 90’s and is currently Intel’s director of corporate responsibility, is the site’s main blogger.
Intel isn’t the first company to have a CSR blog. Two others of note are DD’s Eco Notes, penned by David Douglas, VP of eco responsibility at Sun Microsystems, and Open for Discussion, written by Bob Langert, VP for CSR at McDonald’s.
“There hasn’t been anything particularly interesting up on the blog yet, but I’m happy to see any company moving in the direction of more transparent communications, especially in the realm of CSR,” Triple Pundit writes.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses