Intel’s Stangis Pens CSR Blog
Intel has launched a corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel, Triple Pundit reports. Dave Stangis, who worked to create the CSR function at Intel in the late 90’s and is currently Intel’s director of corporate responsibility, is the site’s main blogger.
Intel isn’t the first company to have a CSR blog. Two others of note are DD’s Eco Notes, penned by David Douglas, VP of eco responsibility at Sun Microsystems, and Open for Discussion, written by Bob Langert, VP for CSR at McDonald’s.
“There hasn’t been anything particularly interesting up on the blog yet, but I’m happy to see any company moving in the direction of more transparent communications, especially in the realm of CSR,” Triple Pundit writes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments