Sylvania Joins EPA Climate Leaders
Osram Sylvania has joined the EPA’s Climate Leaders program. To participate in the program, Sylvania has pledged to reduce its corporate-wide greenhouse gas emissions. This commitment to reduce emissions was set by the company through its recently launched Global Care program.
Sylvania’s Global Care program goals include a commitment to cut energy by 10 percent in 2007 at all its facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls