Sylvania Joins EPA Climate Leaders
Osram Sylvania has joined the EPA’s Climate Leaders program. To participate in the program, Sylvania has pledged to reduce its corporate-wide greenhouse gas emissions. This commitment to reduce emissions was set by the company through its recently launched Global Care program.
Sylvania’s Global Care program goals include a commitment to cut energy by 10 percent in 2007 at all its facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant