Sylvania Joins EPA Climate Leaders
Osram Sylvania has joined the EPA’s Climate Leaders program. To participate in the program, Sylvania has pledged to reduce its corporate-wide greenhouse gas emissions. This commitment to reduce emissions was set by the company through its recently launched Global Care program.
Sylvania’s Global Care program goals include a commitment to cut energy by 10 percent in 2007 at all its facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look