Best Brands Adopt GRI Guidelines
GRI’s research also found that 12 of the top 15 brands report on their economic, environmental and social performance using its metrics.
GRI used this year’s BusinessWeek/Interbrand annual ranking of the “100 Best Global Brands” (PDF) for its research.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables