Best Brands Adopt GRI Guidelines
GRI’s research also found that 12 of the top 15 brands report on their economic, environmental and social performance using its metrics.
GRI used this year’s BusinessWeek/Interbrand annual ranking of the “100 Best Global Brands” (PDF) for its research.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations