Best Brands Adopt GRI Guidelines
GRI’s research also found that 12 of the top 15 brands report on their economic, environmental and social performance using its metrics.
GRI used this year’s BusinessWeek/Interbrand annual ranking of the “100 Best Global Brands” (PDF) for its research.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains