Ameresco Joins Clinton Climate Initiative
Ameresco will work with CCI’s Building Retrofit Program -? a partnership with banks, cities and energy savings companies, providing the money, expertise and technologies needed to cut energy consumption and emissions in buildings around the world.
Under the CCI partnership, Ameresco will audit buildings’ energy use, perform building retrofits, and guarantee the amount of energy that can be saved. Participating banks have committed $5 billion to pay for the retrofits at no net cost to cities and building owners.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power