Ameresco Joins Clinton Climate Initiative
Ameresco will work with CCI’s Building Retrofit Program -? a partnership with banks, cities and energy savings companies, providing the money, expertise and technologies needed to cut energy consumption and emissions in buildings around the world.
Under the CCI partnership, Ameresco will audit buildings’ energy use, perform building retrofits, and guarantee the amount of energy that can be saved. Participating banks have committed $5 billion to pay for the retrofits at no net cost to cities and building owners.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries