Ameresco Joins Clinton Climate Initiative
Ameresco will work with CCI’s Building Retrofit Program -? a partnership with banks, cities and energy savings companies, providing the money, expertise and technologies needed to cut energy consumption and emissions in buildings around the world.
Under the CCI partnership, Ameresco will audit buildings’ energy use, perform building retrofits, and guarantee the amount of energy that can be saved. Participating banks have committed $5 billion to pay for the retrofits at no net cost to cities and building owners.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation