Ameresco Joins Clinton Climate Initiative
Ameresco will work with CCI’s Building Retrofit Program -? a partnership with banks, cities and energy savings companies, providing the money, expertise and technologies needed to cut energy consumption and emissions in buildings around the world.
Under the CCI partnership, Ameresco will audit buildings’ energy use, perform building retrofits, and guarantee the amount of energy that can be saved. Participating banks have committed $5 billion to pay for the retrofits at no net cost to cities and building owners.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned