Bosch Says Dishwashers Most Energy Efficient In Country
Bosch has introduced a new line-up of Evolution and Integra dishwashers which the company says are the quietest most energy efficient models in the country: the Evolution SHE98 and Integra SHX98.
Both models exceed the minimum federal energy standard by 147 percent with a yearly usage of 190 kWh. The Evolution and Integra line-ups have a number of options structured into three classes -? the 300, 500 and 800 series.
Bosch recently launched the brand’s first major push to highlight its environmentally friendly appliances.
Bosch’s ECOOPTION, on select 500 and 800 series models, can reduce energy consumption by up to an additional 25 percent. A new ECOSENSE Wash Management System examines the soil level in the water via an infrared light beam and customizes the wash cycle accordingly with 48 different options. A new Half Load option allows consumers to run the dishwasher half full, reducing time, water and energy by 30 percent. A QUICKWASH program offers an abbreviated, energy-conscious cycle for smaller loads or less soiled dishes and is the fastest 30 minute option in the industry, according to the company. The Bosch dishwashers can use as little as 1.8 gallons of water per cycle.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016