Timberland Releases CSR Report
Timberland has released its 2006 Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
“Our CSR report demonstrates our commitment to ‘Make it better’ – improving our global business practices and driving positive change within the retail industry,” said Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland’s President and CEO. “That begins with a sincere evaluation of our internal performance, and continues with our effort to help create an engaged community of diverse stakeholders who will drive progress through collaboration and commitment.”
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses