Timberland Releases CSR Report
Timberland has released its 2006 Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
“Our CSR report demonstrates our commitment to ‘Make it better’ – improving our global business practices and driving positive change within the retail industry,” said Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland’s President and CEO. “That begins with a sincere evaluation of our internal performance, and continues with our effort to help create an engaged community of diverse stakeholders who will drive progress through collaboration and commitment.”
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund