AutoTrader Launches Green Car Magazine
AutoTrader Publishing has launched a publication dedicated to vehicles that get 30 miles per gallon or more.
AutoTrader says the new publication will be the first publication focusing exclusively on fuel-efficient vehicles. The new magazine will also include editorial content such as informational articles about different types of fuel-efficient cars and trucks, including Alternative-Fuel Automobiles (AFAs) such as hybrids.
“The new AutoTrader Green magazine fits perfectly in our portfolio of niche products to consumers, such as Truck Trader, Collector Car Trader, Corvette Trader and many more,” said Jamin. “It also fits into our strategy of connecting consumers with dealers in innovative ways that allow us to remain the leader in the field.”
The subsidiary of Cox Auto Trader publishes 341 automobile and light truck titles for a total circulation of 3.5 million per week.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls