AutoTrader Launches Green Car Magazine
AutoTrader Publishing has launched a publication dedicated to vehicles that get 30 miles per gallon or more.
AutoTrader says the new publication will be the first publication focusing exclusively on fuel-efficient vehicles. The new magazine will also include editorial content such as informational articles about different types of fuel-efficient cars and trucks, including Alternative-Fuel Automobiles (AFAs) such as hybrids.
“The new AutoTrader Green magazine fits perfectly in our portfolio of niche products to consumers, such as Truck Trader, Collector Car Trader, Corvette Trader and many more,” said Jamin. “It also fits into our strategy of connecting consumers with dealers in innovative ways that allow us to remain the leader in the field.”
The subsidiary of Cox Auto Trader publishes 341 automobile and light truck titles for a total circulation of 3.5 million per week.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform