AutoTrader Launches Green Car Magazine
AutoTrader Publishing has launched a publication dedicated to vehicles that get 30 miles per gallon or more.
AutoTrader says the new publication will be the first publication focusing exclusively on fuel-efficient vehicles. The new magazine will also include editorial content such as informational articles about different types of fuel-efficient cars and trucks, including Alternative-Fuel Automobiles (AFAs) such as hybrids.
“The new AutoTrader Green magazine fits perfectly in our portfolio of niche products to consumers, such as Truck Trader, Collector Car Trader, Corvette Trader and many more,” said Jamin. “It also fits into our strategy of connecting consumers with dealers in innovative ways that allow us to remain the leader in the field.”
The subsidiary of Cox Auto Trader publishes 341 automobile and light truck titles for a total circulation of 3.5 million per week.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works