Cilion Taps BP VP As CEO
Cilion has named Mark Noetzel as its CEO and member of the Board of Directors. He was previously a Group Vice President of BP based in London. In 26 years with BP and Amoco, Noetzel has led multi-billion dollar businesses in the fuels and chemical industry in the U.S., Europe and Asia. In 2003, he was appointed Group Vice President with responsibility for BP’s $65 billion revenue retail operations and fuels transport and wholesaling in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
“The time is right for America and the world to embrace a sustainable, affordable fuel for its vehicles. Cilion is perfectly placed to meet that need,” said Noetzel. “Cilion is backed by the premier investors in the ethanol business and is already building a competitively advantaged plant in the enormous California market. I am looking forward to growing Cilion aggressively and to furthering its advantaged position.”
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’