Cilion Taps BP VP As CEO
Cilion has named Mark Noetzel as its CEO and member of the Board of Directors. He was previously a Group Vice President of BP based in London. In 26 years with BP and Amoco, Noetzel has led multi-billion dollar businesses in the fuels and chemical industry in the U.S., Europe and Asia. In 2003, he was appointed Group Vice President with responsibility for BP’s $65 billion revenue retail operations and fuels transport and wholesaling in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
“The time is right for America and the world to embrace a sustainable, affordable fuel for its vehicles. Cilion is perfectly placed to meet that need,” said Noetzel. “Cilion is backed by the premier investors in the ethanol business and is already building a competitively advantaged plant in the enormous California market. I am looking forward to growing Cilion aggressively and to furthering its advantaged position.”
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities