Andrew Winston Brings Eco-Salon To Denver, Portland
Andrew Winston, co-author of “Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage” is holding an Eco-Advantage Salon on August 22 from 1pm-5:00 at the Oxford Hotel in downtown Denver, according to Sustainable Life Media. Environmental Leader is a media sponsor of the event.
This event follows stops in San Francisco, Las Vegas and Seattle, and precedes another stop in Portland, Oregon planned for August 23.
At each tour stop, Winston discusses what is causing the “green wave” in business and how “Wave Riders” (those businesses that are embracing the green wave) have harnessed this trend to create competitive advantage for their business.
Each Salon includes time for participants to become familiar with tools and frameworks Winston suggests to help managers, regardless of where they sit in a company, identify where opportunities may lie for them. Local “wave-riders” from Sun Microsystems, Johns Manville and MGA Communications, who are already experiencing success with sustainability, will be on hand to discuss their own direct experiences in an interactive panel session.
Participants have the opportunity to gain introductory practice working with some of the frameworks in Winston’s book, leaving them better equipped to return to their companies and tackle their own real-life business situation.
Get more info here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts