FPL Opens Online Store To Sell Energy-Efficient Products
Florida Power & Light has launched a Online Energy Store.
FPL says that revenue from sales of energy-efficient items such as compact fluorescent light bulbs, low flow showerheads and air conditioner filters, will go directly to programs designed to help low-income residents, like the company’s “Home Energy Makeover” activities. These events involve FPL energy experts, in partnership with state and local community groups, who assist low-income households in improving the energy efficiency of their homes, with the ultimate goal of lowering electric bills.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates