FPL Opens Online Store To Sell Energy-Efficient Products
Florida Power & Light has launched a Online Energy Store.
FPL says that revenue from sales of energy-efficient items such as compact fluorescent light bulbs, low flow showerheads and air conditioner filters, will go directly to programs designed to help low-income residents, like the company’s “Home Energy Makeover” activities. These events involve FPL energy experts, in partnership with state and local community groups, who assist low-income households in improving the energy efficiency of their homes, with the ultimate goal of lowering electric bills.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland