FPL Opens Online Store To Sell Energy-Efficient Products
Florida Power & Light has launched a Online Energy Store.
FPL says that revenue from sales of energy-efficient items such as compact fluorescent light bulbs, low flow showerheads and air conditioner filters, will go directly to programs designed to help low-income residents, like the company’s “Home Energy Makeover” activities. These events involve FPL energy experts, in partnership with state and local community groups, who assist low-income households in improving the energy efficiency of their homes, with the ultimate goal of lowering electric bills.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency