FPL Opens Online Store To Sell Energy-Efficient Products
Florida Power & Light has launched a Online Energy Store.
FPL says that revenue from sales of energy-efficient items such as compact fluorescent light bulbs, low flow showerheads and air conditioner filters, will go directly to programs designed to help low-income residents, like the company’s “Home Energy Makeover” activities. These events involve FPL energy experts, in partnership with state and local community groups, who assist low-income households in improving the energy efficiency of their homes, with the ultimate goal of lowering electric bills.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms