J&J Packaging Markets Product As Answer To Wal-Mart’s Sustainability Demands
J&J Packaging says that it has invented a new package, SusSTANDable, that addresses Wal-Mart’s demand for sustainability and will “greatly improve” a suppliers sustainability scorecard.
J&J says that the trapped blister card has a billows like fold on the bottom that converts to a standing easel which can be used for open shelf or countertop displays. The package also ships flat, taking less space than a standing clamshell or tri-fold package. Is a trapped blister that can be used in bulk club packs or as a hanging blister card. It can also be manufactured from recyclable materials.
J&J Packaging expects the package to be used by several major consumer product companies by the fall of 2007 and will be shipping samples upon request.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales