J&J Packaging Markets Product As Answer To Wal-Mart’s Sustainability Demands
J&J Packaging says that it has invented a new package, SusSTANDable, that addresses Wal-Mart’s demand for sustainability and will “greatly improve” a suppliers sustainability scorecard.
J&J says that the trapped blister card¬†has¬†a billows like fold on the bottom that converts to a standing easel which can be used for open shelf or countertop displays. The package also ships flat, taking¬†less space than a standing clamshell or tri-fold package. Is a trapped blister that can be used in bulk club packs or as a hanging blister card. It can also be manufactured from recyclable materials.
J&J Packaging expects the package to be used by several major consumer product companies by the fall of 2007 and will be shipping samples upon request.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System