J&J Packaging Markets Product As Answer To Wal-Mart’s Sustainability Demands
J&J Packaging says that it has invented a new package, SusSTANDable, that addresses Wal-Mart’s demand for sustainability and will “greatly improve” a suppliers sustainability scorecard.
J&J says that the trapped blister card has a billows like fold on the bottom that converts to a standing easel which can be used for open shelf or countertop displays. The package also ships flat, taking less space than a standing clamshell or tri-fold package. Is a trapped blister that can be used in bulk club packs or as a hanging blister card. It can also be manufactured from recyclable materials.
J&J Packaging expects the package to be used by several major consumer product companies by the fall of 2007 and will be shipping samples upon request.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment