J&J Packaging Markets Product As Answer To Wal-Mart’s Sustainability Demands
J&J Packaging says that it has invented a new package, SusSTANDable, that addresses Wal-Mart’s demand for sustainability and will “greatly improve” a suppliers sustainability scorecard.
J&J says that the trapped blister card has a billows like fold on the bottom that converts to a standing easel which can be used for open shelf or countertop displays. The package also ships flat, taking less space than a standing clamshell or tri-fold package. Is a trapped blister that can be used in bulk club packs or as a hanging blister card. It can also be manufactured from recyclable materials.
J&J Packaging expects the package to be used by several major consumer product companies by the fall of 2007 and will be shipping samples upon request.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV