J&J Packaging Markets Product As Answer To Wal-Mart’s Sustainability Demands
J&J Packaging says that it has invented a new package, SusSTANDable, that addresses Wal-Mart’s demand for sustainability and will “greatly improve” a suppliers sustainability scorecard.
J&J says that the trapped blister card has a billows like fold on the bottom that converts to a standing easel which can be used for open shelf or countertop displays. The package also ships flat, taking less space than a standing clamshell or tri-fold package. Is a trapped blister that can be used in bulk club packs or as a hanging blister card. It can also be manufactured from recyclable materials.
J&J Packaging expects the package to be used by several major consumer product companies by the fall of 2007 and will be shipping samples upon request.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment