MTV Gives ‘The Real World’ Green Slant
MTV’s 20th season of The Real World will have a green slant, Green Options reports.
The newest Real World house is going to be built using eco-friendly building principles. Plans include solar energy, bamboo flooring, recycled glass counters, some sustainable furniture and recycled decor, Energy Star appliances, a solar heated swimming pool and energy efficient lighting.
Bunim-Murray Productions, the longtime producer of the series, claims that it is also trying to green up its production practices through energy-efficiency and carbon offsetting with the goal of becoming carbon neutral.
It looks like there are lots of advertising opportunities with eco-friendly products and practices being promoted throughout the series.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store