MTV Gives ‘The Real World’ Green Slant
MTV’s 20th season of The Real World will have a green slant, Green Options reports.
The newest Real World house is going to be built using eco-friendly building principles. Plans include solar energy, bamboo flooring, recycled glass counters, some sustainable furniture and recycled decor, Energy Star appliances, a solar heated swimming pool and energy efficient lighting.
Bunim-Murray Productions, the longtime producer of the series, claims that it is also trying to green up its production practices through energy-efficiency and carbon offsetting with the goal of becoming carbon neutral.
It looks like there are lots of advertising opportunities with eco-friendly products and practices being promoted throughout the series.
Energy Manager News
- Advances and Challenges for the Bioenergy Sector
- From Coal Plant to Battery Storage Facility
- Hubbell Introduces ASL LED
- Two Laws Set an Aggressive Energy Course for California
- Singapore Testing Floating Solar Panels
- Daikin Takes a Minority Stake in Riptide IO
- The Forecast is Good for the Solar Industry
- Honeywell Upgrading Rock Island Arsenal Garrison