Chubb Assembles Green Energy Team
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has formed a green energy team, made up of underwriters and loss control specialists. The team will develop core commercial insurance products and services geared toward customers that operate within this sector.
Chubb plans to broaden its services for clients in these areas:
- Power generation (including wind, solar and geothermal);
- Renewable and clean fuels (ethanol, biodiesel and fuel cells);
- Alternative energy devices (solar panels, wind turbines and other devices);
- Energy-efficient products (compact fluorescent lighting, HVAC systems, office equipment and other products); and
- Renewable energy users, including businesses with energy-efficient and environmentally friendly properties.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT