Comedy Central’s ‘Address The Mess’ Campaign Targets Waste Reduction
Comedy Central has launched a new program to encourage audiences to lead an environmentally friendly life, reports PRWeek (via MarketingVOX).
The new Address the Mess campaign is focused around a dedicated website that gives tips and hints for reducing your carbon footprint. It also has advice on the proper disposal and recycling of everything from cell phones to everyday garbage. Public service announcements will point viewers to that site.
The campaign was launched after research found the environment was consistently mentioned in audience surveys as an important topic.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B