Comedy Central’s ‘Address The Mess’ Campaign Targets Waste Reduction
Comedy Central has launched a new program to encourage audiences to lead an environmentally friendly life, reports PRWeek (via MarketingVOX).
The new Address the Mess campaign is focused around a dedicated website that gives tips and hints for reducing your carbon footprint. It also has advice on the proper disposal and recycling of everything from cell phones to everyday garbage. Public service announcements will point viewers to that site.
The campaign was launched after research found the environment was consistently mentioned in audience surveys as an important topic.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy