Comedy Central’s ‘Address The Mess’ Campaign Targets Waste Reduction
Comedy Central has launched a new program to encourage audiences to lead an environmentally friendly life, reports PRWeek (via MarketingVOX).
The new Address the Mess campaign is focused around a dedicated website that gives tips and hints for reducing your carbon footprint. It also has advice on the proper disposal and recycling of everything from cell phones to everyday garbage. Public service announcements will point viewers to that site.
The campaign was launched after research found the environment was consistently mentioned in audience surveys as an important topic.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation