Comedy Central’s ‘Address The Mess’ Campaign Targets Waste Reduction
Comedy Central has launched a new program to encourage audiences to lead an environmentally friendly life, reports PRWeek (via MarketingVOX).
The new Address the Mess campaign is focused around a dedicated website that gives tips and hints for reducing your carbon footprint. It also has advice on the proper disposal and recycling of everything from cell phones to everyday garbage. Public service announcements will point viewers to that site.
The campaign was launched after research found the environment was consistently mentioned in audience surveys as an important topic.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables