Comedy Central’s ‘Address The Mess’ Campaign Targets Waste Reduction
Comedy Central has launched a new program to encourage audiences to lead an environmentally friendly life, reports PRWeek (via MarketingVOX).
The new Address the Mess campaign is focused around a dedicated website that gives tips and hints for reducing your carbon footprint. It also has advice on the proper disposal and recycling of everything from cell phones to everyday garbage. Public service announcements will point viewers to that site.
The campaign was launched after research found the environment was consistently mentioned in audience surveys as an important topic.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management