Altova Offsets Emissions At U.S., European Headquarters
Altova, a creator of XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, is offsetting all the carbon emissions produced in powering its U.S. headquarters.
Altova’s purchase of 144,000 kWh worth of renewable energy credits from Renewable Choice Energy prevents over 200,000 pounds of CO2 emissions.
Altova has also switched its European headquarters -? Altova GmbH -? over to using only renewable energy generated from wind, solar, and hydro power produced by Wienstrom, the main energy supplier for the city of Vienna, Austria.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant