Altova Offsets Emissions At U.S., European Headquarters
Altova, a creator of XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, is offsetting all the carbon emissions produced in powering its U.S. headquarters.
Altova’s purchase of 144,000 kWh worth of renewable energy credits from Renewable Choice Energy prevents over 200,000 pounds of CO2 emissions.
Altova has also switched its European headquarters -? Altova GmbH -? over to using only renewable energy generated from wind, solar, and hydro power produced by Wienstrom, the main energy supplier for the city of Vienna, Austria.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform