Altova Offsets Emissions At U.S., European Headquarters
Altova, a creator of XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, is offsetting all the carbon emissions produced in powering its U.S. headquarters.
Altova’s purchase of 144,000 kWh worth of renewable energy credits from Renewable Choice Energy prevents over 200,000 pounds of CO2 emissions.
Altova has also switched its European headquarters -? Altova GmbH -? over to using only renewable energy generated from wind, solar, and hydro power produced by Wienstrom, the main energy supplier for the city of Vienna, Austria.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar