Altova Offsets Emissions At U.S., European Headquarters
Altova, a creator of XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, is offsetting all the carbon emissions produced in powering its U.S. headquarters.
Altova’s purchase of 144,000 kWh worth of renewable energy credits from Renewable Choice Energy prevents over 200,000 pounds of CO2 emissions.
Altova has also switched its European headquarters -? Altova GmbH -? over to using only renewable energy generated from wind, solar, and hydro power produced by Wienstrom, the main energy supplier for the city of Vienna, Austria.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage