Altova Offsets Emissions At U.S., European Headquarters
Altova, a creator of XML, data management, UML, and Web services tools, is offsetting all the carbon emissions produced in powering its U.S. headquarters.
Altova’s purchase of 144,000 kWh worth of renewable energy credits from Renewable Choice Energy prevents over 200,000 pounds of CO2 emissions.
Altova has also switched its European headquarters -? Altova GmbH -? over to using only renewable energy generated from wind, solar, and hydro power produced by Wienstrom, the main energy supplier for the city of Vienna, Austria.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council