Riverstone Installing Recyclable Carpet
Riverstone Residential Group, the nation’s largest independently owned property management company, is installing recyclable carpet into 5,000 of its rental apartment units in Colorado – nearly 33 percent of the properties the company manages in the state.
Recyclable yarn carpets being removed from existing apartments will be recycled. The company plans to incorporate the installation of recyclable carpets into all units it manages in Colorado -? close to 17,000 – over the next 18 months, and then on a continual basis as it renovates units and as products become available.
Riverstone is partnering with Arbor Contract Carpet in the venture.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses