Riverstone Installing Recyclable Carpet
Riverstone Residential Group, the nation’s largest independently owned property management company, is installing recyclable carpet into 5,000 of its rental apartment units in Colorado – nearly 33 percent of the properties the company manages in the state.
Recyclable yarn carpets being removed from existing apartments will be recycled. The company plans to incorporate the installation of recyclable carpets into all units it manages in Colorado -? close to 17,000 – over the next 18 months, and then on a continual basis as it renovates units and as products become available.
Riverstone is partnering with Arbor Contract Carpet in the venture.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy