Riverstone Installing Recyclable Carpet
Riverstone Residential Group, the nation’s largest independently owned property management company, is installing recyclable carpet into 5,000 of its rental apartment units in Colorado – nearly 33 percent of the properties the company manages in the state.
Recyclable yarn carpets being removed from existing apartments will be recycled. The company plans to incorporate the installation of recyclable carpets into all units it manages in Colorado -? close to 17,000 – over the next 18 months, and then on a continual basis as it renovates units and as products become available.
Riverstone is partnering with Arbor Contract Carpet in the venture.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council