Riverstone Installing Recyclable Carpet
Riverstone Residential Group, the nation’s largest independently owned property management company, is installing recyclable carpet into 5,000 of its rental apartment units in Colorado – nearly 33 percent of the properties the company manages in the state.
Recyclable yarn carpets being removed from existing apartments will be recycled. The company plans to incorporate the installation of recyclable carpets into all units it manages in Colorado -? close to 17,000 – over the next 18 months, and then on a continual basis as it renovates units and as products become available.
Riverstone is partnering with Arbor Contract Carpet in the venture.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark