55% Of Companies Have ‘Green Data Center Action Plans’
About 55 percentÃ‚Â of companies have established detailed strategies for making their data centers more energy efficient, according toÃ‚Â a survey of senior and C-level executives that will be released next month by data center operator Digital Realty Trust, Information Week reports.
More than half of those surveyed are actually putting together green data center action plans, have serious management support of such programs, and are providing budgeting to green strategies.
Sixty percent of those surveyed said their green strategy will become an important factor in vendor selection over the next two years.
Digital Reality Trust joined the Green Grid in May.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts