55% Of Companies Have ‘Green Data Center Action Plans’
About 55 percentÃ‚Â of companies have established detailed strategies for making their data centers more energy efficient, according toÃ‚Â a survey of senior and C-level executives that will be released next month by data center operator Digital Realty Trust, Information Week reports.
More than half of those surveyed are actually putting together green data center action plans, have serious management support of such programs, and are providing budgeting to green strategies.
Sixty percent of those surveyed said their green strategy will become an important factor in vendor selection over the next two years.
Digital Reality Trust joined the Green Grid in May.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data