55% Of Companies Have ‘Green Data Center Action Plans’
About 55 percentÃ‚Â of companies have established detailed strategies for making their data centers more energy efficient, according toÃ‚Â a survey of senior and C-level executives that will be released next month by data center operator Digital Realty Trust, Information Week reports.
More than half of those surveyed are actually putting together green data center action plans, have serious management support of such programs, and are providing budgeting to green strategies.
Sixty percent of those surveyed said their green strategy will become an important factor in vendor selection over the next two years.
Digital Reality Trust joined the Green Grid in May.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports