55% Of Companies Have ‘Green Data Center Action Plans’
About 55 percentÃ‚Â of companies have established detailed strategies for making their data centers more energy efficient, according toÃ‚Â a survey of senior and C-level executives that will be released next month by data center operator Digital Realty Trust, Information Week reports.
More than half of those surveyed are actually putting together green data center action plans, have serious management support of such programs, and are providing budgeting to green strategies.
Sixty percent of those surveyed said their green strategy will become an important factor in vendor selection over the next two years.
Digital Reality Trust joined the Green Grid in May.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation