Stora Enso Installs New Sustainability Management Software
Paper, packaging and forest products company Stora Enso is installing sustainability management and reporting software from Proventia Solutions. The system combines Proventia’s sustainability management and reporting solution with Hyperion’s financial management and reporting tool in a single platform and user interface. The sustainability data management software will be used throughout Stora Enso´s global organization.
“After systematic review of different options available for a global company like Stora Enso, we felt that Proventia´s solution fits our needs the best,” said Johan Holm, Stora Enso’s vice president, environment. “We also valued Proventia´s know-how in integrating sustainability issues into normal business decision making process. This is important for us, since we strongly believe sustainability issues are not a separate process but an integrated and significant component of the whole business performance of our company.”
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.