Stora Enso Installs New Sustainability Management Software
Paper, packaging and forest products company Stora Enso is installing sustainability management and reporting software from Proventia Solutions. The system combines Proventia’s sustainability management and reporting solution with Hyperion’s financial management and reporting tool in a single platform and user interface. The sustainability data management software will be used throughout Stora Enso´s global organization.
“After systematic review of different options available for a global company like Stora Enso, we felt that Proventia´s solution fits our needs the best,” said Johan Holm, Stora Enso’s vice president, environment. “We also valued Proventia´s know-how in integrating sustainability issues into normal business decision making process. This is important for us, since we strongly believe sustainability issues are not a separate process but an integrated and significant component of the whole business performance of our company.”
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?