Coca-Cola Releases Corporate Responsibility Review
According to an environmental report issued in July, water use efficiency increased three percent while total energy use increased 10 percent.
The new report provides information about the company’s performance in the areas of workplace and human rights, product quality, well-being, water stewardship, energy and climate protection and sustainable packaging around the world.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, recently published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts