Coca-Cola Releases Corporate Responsibility Review
According to an environmental report issued in July,Â water use efficiency increased three percent while total energy use increased 10 percent.
The new reportÂ provides information about the company’s performance in the areas of workplace and human rights, product quality, well-being, water stewardship, energy and climate protection and sustainable packaging around the world.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, recently published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses