Coca-Cola Releases Corporate Responsibility Review
According to an environmental report issued in July, water use efficiency increased three percent while total energy use increased 10 percent.
The new report provides information about the company’s performance in the areas of workplace and human rights, product quality, well-being, water stewardship, energy and climate protection and sustainable packaging around the world.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, recently published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA