Coca-Cola Releases Corporate Responsibility Review
According to an environmental report issued in July, water use efficiency increased three percent while total energy use increased 10 percent.
The new report provides information about the company’s performance in the areas of workplace and human rights, product quality, well-being, water stewardship, energy and climate protection and sustainable packaging around the world.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, which markets, distributes, and produces Coca-Cola products, recently published a corporate responsibility and sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform