Wells Fargo Bankers Sport ‘Windmill’ Pins
Wells Fargo has launched a green marketing campaign in Washington State that offers rebates on Energy Star-rated appliances, reward points redeemable in renewable energy certificates, $10 for switching to online statements and bill pay, and shopping totes for customers who meet with a Wells Fargo banker for a financial review.
During the campaign, environmental-themed literature will be displayed in stores and bankers will sport windmill pins to encourage conversations about the campaign.
Wells is also contributing $20,000 to The Alliance for Puget Sound Shorelines. The statewide campaign runs through November 4, 2007.
Wells recently began offering U.S. cardholders renewable energy reward options.
HSBC launched a green campaign aimed at consumers back in April.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls