Wells Fargo Bankers Sport ‘Windmill’ Pins
Wells Fargo has launched a green marketing campaign in Washington State that offers rebates on Energy Star-rated appliances, reward points redeemable in renewable energy certificates, $10 for switching to online statements and bill pay, and shopping totes for customers who meet with a Wells Fargo banker for a financial review.
During the campaign, environmental-themed literature will be displayed in stores and bankers will sport windmill pins to encourage conversations about the campaign.
Wells is also contributing $20,000 to The Alliance for Puget Sound Shorelines. The statewide campaign runs through November 4, 2007.
Wells recently began offering U.S. cardholders renewable energy reward options.
HSBC launched a green campaign aimed at consumers back in April.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016