Wells Fargo Bankers Sport ‘Windmill’ Pins
Wells Fargo has launched a green marketing campaign in Washington State that offers rebates on Energy Star-rated appliances, reward points redeemable in renewable energy certificates, $10 for switching to online statements and bill pay, and shopping totes for customers who meet with a Wells Fargo banker for a financial review.
During the campaign, environmental-themed literature will be displayed in stores and bankers will sport windmill pins to encourage conversations about the campaign.
Wells is also contributing $20,000 to The Alliance for Puget Sound Shorelines. The statewide campaign runs through November 4, 2007.
Wells recently began offering U.S. cardholders renewable energy reward options.
HSBC launched a green campaign aimed at consumers back in April.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power