Wells Fargo Bankers Sport ‘Windmill’ Pins
Wells Fargo has launched a green marketing campaign in Washington State that offers rebates on Energy Star-rated appliances, reward points redeemable in renewable energy certificates, $10 for switching to online statements and bill pay, and shopping totes for customers who meet with a Wells Fargo banker for a financial review.
During the campaign, environmental-themed literature will be displayed in stores and bankers will sport windmill pins to encourage conversations about the campaign.
Wells is also contributing $20,000 to The Alliance for Puget Sound Shorelines. The statewide campaign runs through November 4, 2007.
Wells recently began offering U.S. cardholders renewable energy reward options.
HSBC launched a green campaign aimed at consumers back in April.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B