Wells Fargo Bankers Sport ‘Windmill’ Pins
Wells Fargo has launched a green marketing campaign in Washington State that offers rebates on Energy Star-rated appliances, reward points redeemable in renewable energy certificates, $10 for switching to online statements and bill pay, and shopping totes for customers who meet with a Wells Fargo banker for a financial review.
During the campaign, environmental-themed literature will be displayed in stores and bankers will sport windmill pins to encourage conversations about the campaign.
Wells is also contributing $20,000 to The Alliance for Puget Sound Shorelines. The statewide campaign runs through November 4, 2007.
Wells recently began offering U.S. cardholders renewable energy reward options.
HSBC launched a green campaign aimed at consumers back in April.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working