Nau Delivers $60,000 To ‘Partners For Change’
Outdoor apparel company Nau’s business model lets customers donate five percent of the purchase price of products bought to a nonprofit organization.This month, the “Partners for Change” organizations will receive a portion of more than $60,000 of donations – which will be distributed to each based on allocations made by customers at the time of purchase.
The partners for Change include four national and global nonprofit organizations in addition to six regional organizations in each of the four cities where stores are located. The global organizations include Conservation International, Heifer International, Mercy Corps and Kiva.org.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.