Nau Delivers $60,000 To ‘Partners For Change’
Outdoor apparel company Nau’s business model lets customers donate five percent of the purchase price of products bought to a nonprofit organization.This month, the “Partners for Change” organizations will receive a portion of more than $60,000 of donations – which will be distributed to each based on allocations made by customers at the time of purchase.
The partners for Change include four national and global nonprofit organizations in addition to six regional organizations in each of the four cities where stores are located. The global organizations include Conservation International, Heifer International, Mercy Corps and Kiva.org.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE