Nau Delivers $60,000 To ‘Partners For Change’
Outdoor apparel company Nau’s business model lets customers donate five percent of the purchase price of products bought to a nonprofit organization.This month, the “Partners for Change” organizations will receive a portion of more than $60,000 of donations – which will be distributed to each based on allocations made by customers at the time of purchase.
The partners for Change include four national and global nonprofit organizations in addition to six regional organizations in each of the four cities where stores are located. The global organizations include Conservation International, Heifer International, Mercy Corps and Kiva.org.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners