Nau Delivers $60,000 To ‘Partners For Change’
Outdoor apparel company Nau’s business model lets customers donate five percent of the purchase price of products bought to a nonprofit organization.This month, the “Partners for Change” organizations will receive a portion of more than $60,000 of donations – which will be distributed to each based on allocations made by customers at the time of purchase.
The partners for Change include four national and global nonprofit organizations in addition to six regional organizations in each of the four cities where stores are located. The global organizations include Conservation International, Heifer International, Mercy Corps and Kiva.org.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals