Nau Delivers $60,000 To ‘Partners For Change’
Outdoor apparel company Nau’s business model lets customers donate five percent of the purchase price of products bought to a nonprofit organization.This month, the “Partners for Change” organizations will receive a portion of more than $60,000 of donations – which will be distributed to each based on allocations made by customers at the time of purchase.
The partners for Change include four national and global nonprofit organizations in addition to six regional organizations in each of the four cities where stores are located. The global organizations include Conservation International, Heifer International, Mercy Corps and Kiva.org.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool