Suncor Releases Climate Change Progress Report
In addition to documenting Suncor’s emissions record in 2006, this year’s report examines the climate change challenges being faced by the company and its stakeholders, as well as opportunities and strategies for positive action, according to Suncor..
The company says that company-wide absolute emissions are up 131 percent since its baseline of 1990. It has reduced emissions per barrel of oil 26 percent since 1990. At its oil sands operation, emission intensity has been reduced by 51 percent during the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power