Suncor Releases Climate Change Progress Report
In addition to documenting Suncor’s emissions record in 2006, this year’s report examines the climate change challenges being faced by the company and its stakeholders, as well as opportunities and strategies for positive action, according to Suncor..
The company says that company-wide absolute emissions are up 131 percent since its baseline of 1990. It has reduced emissions per barrel of oil 26 percent since 1990. At its oil sands operation, emission intensity has been reduced by 51 percent during the same time frame.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency