UK Energy Suppliers Rev Up Green Campaigns
British Gas has launched a UK advertising campaign to trumpet its green credentials and position itself has having the lowest carbon emissions of any major energy supplier in the UK, Marketing Week reports. The campaign comes just as npower kicks of a green energy tie-up with the National Trust to promote its green product offering.
The campaign will run until the end of the month and features the tagline “Our electricity has the lowest CO2 emissions of any major supplier.”
The campaign will promote its recently launched Zero Carbon tariff. In April, the company launched a new business that will offer green, low carbon products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures