UK Energy Suppliers Rev Up Green Campaigns
British Gas has launched a UK advertising campaign to trumpet its green credentials and position itself has having the lowest carbon emissions of any major energy supplier in the UK, Marketing Week reports. The campaign comes just as npower kicks of a green energy tie-up with the National Trust to promote its green product offering.
The campaign will run until the end of the month and features the tagline “Our electricity has the lowest CO2 emissions of any major supplier.”
The campaign will promote its recently launched Zero Carbon tariff. In April, the company launched a new business that will offer green, low carbon products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables