UK Energy Suppliers Rev Up Green Campaigns
British Gas has launched a UK advertising campaign to trumpet its green credentials and position itself has having the lowest carbon emissions of any major energy supplier in the UK, Marketing Week reports. The campaign comes just as npower kicks of a green energy tie-up with the National Trust to promote its green product offering.
The campaign will run until the end of the month and features the tagline “Our electricity has the lowest CO2 emissions of any major supplier.”
The campaign will promote its recently launched Zero Carbon tariff. In April, the company launched a new business that will offer green, low carbon products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs