UK Energy Suppliers Rev Up Green Campaigns
British Gas has launched a UK advertising campaign to trumpet its green credentials and position itself has having the lowest carbon emissions of any major energy supplier in the UK, Marketing Week reports. The campaign comes just as npower kicks of a green energy tie-up with the National Trust to promote its green product offering.
The campaign will run until the end of the month and features the tagline “Our electricity has the lowest CO2 emissions of any major supplier.”
The campaign will promote its recently launched Zero Carbon tariff. In April, the company launched a new business that will offer green, low carbon products and services.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look