UK Energy Suppliers Rev Up Green Campaigns
British Gas has launched a UK advertising campaign to trumpet its green credentials and position itself has having the lowest carbon emissions of any major energy supplier in the UK, Marketing Week reports. The campaign comes just as npower kicks of a green energy tie-up with the National Trust to promote its green product offering.
The campaign will run until the end of the month and features the tagline “Our electricity has the lowest CO2 emissions of any major supplier.”
The campaign will promote its recently launched Zero Carbon tariff. In April, the company launched a new business that will offer green, low carbon products and services.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’