Bellcomb Offsets Emissions
Bellcomb Technologies, a manufacturer of honeycomb panels, has made all of its operations and facilities carbon neutral through a combination of conservation efforts and the purchasing of carbon offsets.
Bellcomb’s annual footprint is 974 tons of carbon dioxide.
Bellcomb put together a multidisciplinary team of Bellcomb’s management and engineers to analyze the company’s existing greenhouse gas emissions, evaluate options for change and investigate investments in carbon offsets. The next step is the development of a long-term plan, which Bellcomb says will let it meet high standards of energy efficiency, environmental performance and sustainability.
The company purchased the offsets through Carbonfund.org.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses