Bellcomb Offsets Emissions
Bellcomb Technologies, a manufacturer of honeycomb panels, has made all of its operations and facilities carbon neutral through a combination of conservation efforts and the purchasing of carbon offsets.
Bellcomb’s annual footprint is 974 tons of carbon dioxide.
Bellcomb put together a multidisciplinary team of Bellcomb’s management and engineers to analyze the company’s existing greenhouse gas emissions, evaluate options for change and investigate investments in carbon offsets. The next step is the development of a long-term plan, which Bellcomb says will let it meet high standards of energy efficiency, environmental performance and sustainability.
The company purchased the offsets through Carbonfund.org.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018