Bellcomb Offsets Emissions
Bellcomb Technologies, a manufacturer of honeycomb panels, has made all of its operations and facilities carbon neutral through a combination of conservation efforts and the purchasing of carbon offsets.
Bellcomb’s annual footprint is 974 tons of carbon dioxide.
Bellcomb put together a multidisciplinary team of Bellcomb’s management and engineers to analyze the company’s existing greenhouse gas emissions, evaluate options for change and investigate investments in carbon offsets. The next step is the development of a long-term plan, which Bellcomb says will let it meet high standards of energy efficiency, environmental performance and sustainability.
The company purchased the offsets through Carbonfund.org.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array