BMW To Cut Fleet Emissions, Releases Sustainability Report
BMW AG’s chief executive said the automaker will strive to reduce fleet emissions by next year, The International Herald Tribune reports.”We will reduce the CO2 emissions from our fleet by 25 percent from the 1995 levels by 2008,” Norbert Reithofer said at the Frankfurt auto show
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned