Grey Positions Itself As Madison Avenue’s Green Thought Leader
Grey New York has launched an industry wide initiative to green up Madison Avenue. In a full-page ad in Advertising Week’s Official Guide, Grey calls on all ad agencies to join it in becoming as green as possible with a headline that reads: “Hey Madison Avenue, let’s green it forward.”The print ad directs readers to green-it-forward.com, a new website where ad agencies can talk about green initiatives. To call attention to the site, Steve Hardwick, President of Grey New York, is sending personal invitations to his counterparts at the largest New York agencies inviting them to join Grey in greening it forward. His printed invitation is being delivered in person inside a wooden box of green wheat grass.
In addition, site visitors from junior art directors to c-level executives can register and blog about efforts at their own ad agencies or anything relevant to reducing carbon emissions in New York.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution