Grey Positions Itself As Madison Avenue’s Green Thought Leader
Grey New York has launched an industry wide initiative to green up Madison Avenue. In a full-page ad in Advertising Week’s Official Guide, Grey calls on all ad agencies to join it in becoming as green as possible with a headline that reads: “Hey Madison Avenue, let’s green it forward.”The print ad directs readers to green-it-forward.com, a new website where ad agencies can talk about green initiatives. To call attention to the site, Steve Hardwick, President of Grey New York, is sending personal invitations to his counterparts at the largest New York agencies inviting them to join Grey in greening it forward. His printed invitation is being delivered in person inside a wooden box of green wheat grass.
In addition, site visitors from junior art directors to c-level executives can register and blog about efforts at their own ad agencies or anything relevant to reducing carbon emissions in New York.
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED