Hailo Buys Wind Power
Hailo LLC has purchased enough wind power from Long Island Power Authority’s Green Choice program to fully support the manufacture of its aluminum ladders at the company’s Holbrook facility, North American Windpower reports.Moving forward, the company estimates electricity needs to be approximately 15,000 kWh per month.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses