Sustainable Supply Chain Management Tools Hit Market
Aravo Solutions has announced the release of Aravo Sustain, a new module for the Aravo SIM platform. Aravo SIM provides a framework for managing supplier information within ERP and eProcurement applications such as Oracle, SAP and Ariba. Organizations can obtain, analyze and manage sustainability data, such as supplier and factory regulatory compliance, toxic substances monitoring, carbon footprinting and labor practices.
According to the company, the platform can be deployed in days rather than months, with near-zero impact on existing IT infrastructure.
It provides tools for supplier and factory audits, carbon footprinting, toxic substances monitoring and reporting, green procurement, codes of conduct, RoHS and REACH and security audits.
In similar news, Supply Chain Consulting announced the U.S. launch of CarbonView, which the company says helps organizations evaluate and implement green strategies.
It is the first available green technology that lets organizations capture, analyze and optimize carbon emission data across the extended supply chain while considering financial impacts, the company says. Supply Chain Consulting works globally with a number of carbon database suppliers to provide greenhouse gas emission data.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses